Grammer is looking for a Quality Coordinator to join our team at our in Delphos, OH. location. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a team environment and have an opportunity to make lasting and positive changes in our Americas SCM Team!
GRAMMER is a leading North American full service automotive supplier of highly engineered thermoplastic components and assemblies for interiors and air and fluid management systems. GRAMMER is specialized in developing and manufacturing components and systems for car interiors as well as driver and passenger seats for off-road vehicles, trucks, buses, and trains.
As a global partner to the vehicle manufacturing industry, we are represented around the world by our two divisions, Automotive and Commercial Vehicles. Our employees are constantly engaged in developing and producing innovative, flexible solutions to meet challenges in today’s competitive global market. GRAMMER can be found on four continents with more than 50 production, distribution and logistics sites in 20 countries.
Here at GRAMMER, we foster a culture that embraces our Grammer CODE: Collaborate in an inclusive environment, Openness in communication and ideas, Drive for results with energy and empower yourself and others by taking ownership of decisions and actions.
As a new member of the Grammer Team, you will receive a competitive compensation package including benefits such as:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- 401(k) match
- Robust EAP services
- Developmental opportunities
- Much more!
The Quality Coordinator role is responsible for:
- Daily review of production quality performance (approve and track non-conforming tags, remove from supervisor responsibility).
- Provide quality support to personnel producing parts - assist with quality standards.
- Support work flows, effective layout, and optimum process condition.
- Work with teams to develop process documentation, controls, and plant training needs as necessary.
- Work in conjunction with Quality Manager to oversee plant PPM, Quality Rejections and Corrective Action systems.
- Monitor quality containment on non-conformances by means of effective quarantine and timely disposition.
- Coordinate communication of non-conformances found on each shift.
- Assist Auditors in repair/rework instructions of suspect parts.
- Support production requirements in conjunction with established processes.
- Daily oversight of certification / rework area for conformance to documented procedures.
- Oversee completion Dock audit requirements.
- Control supplier non-conformances on each shift to increase our ability to drive corrective actions to the supply base.
- Involvement in Layered Process Audit System.
What you will need:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Automotive industry experience.
- Plastics experience preferred.
- Injection Mold and Assembly Line experoence