Program Manager / Senior IE Engineer
GRAMMER is specialized in developing and manufacturing components and systems for car interiors as well as driver and passenger seats for off-road vehicles, trucks, buses, and trains.
As a global partner to the vehicle manufacturing industry, we are represented around the world by our two divisions, Automotive and Commercial Vehicles. Our employees are constantly engaged in developing and producing innovative, flexible solutions to meet challenges in today’s competitive global market. GRAMMER can be found on four continents with more than 50 production, distribution and logistics sites in 20 countries.
GRAMMER is a leading North American full service automotive supplier of highly engineered thermoplastic components and assemblies for interiors and air and fluid management systems.
Here at GRAMMER, we foster a culture that embraces our Grammer CODE: Collaborate in an inclusive environment, Openness in communication and ideas, Drive for results with energy and Empower yourself and others by taking ownership of decisions and actions.
What we are looking for:
Grammer is looking for a Program Manager, Senior IE Engineer to join our location in Shannon, MS. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a team environment. This individual will have an opportunity to make lasting and positive changes in our team!
What you will be doing:
The Program Manager/Senior IE Engineer position will implement new projects, transferring the business plan to plant activities using the Grammer Business System. This includes managing project processes such as phases, resources, and releases. Duties include:
- Coordinate the purchase and delivery of all tools and machinery needed for new project. Ensures the initial set-up and budget are in accordance with plan.
- Manages quality level, scheduling, deadlines, overall costs and customer satisfaction during the implementation of project phases.
- Oversee all change activities.
- Directs cross-functional team on defined tasks in all phases of new project.
- Creates and control asset lists
- Conduct internal and external meetings with suppliers, customers, and other Grammer locations. Serve as a liaison for Grammer.
- Ensures standards are met based on requirements of ITAF audit and VDA standards.
- 15% domestic travel required.
What you will bring along:
- Bachelor's Degree or foreign equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Five ( 5) years in a Program Management role or similar.
The five (5) years of experience must include:
- Proficient in SAP and SAP Workflow or managing projects.
- Ability to perform Production Line Balancing
- Ability to perform capacity analysis for current equipment and new equipment.
- Manage milestone dates for current project prior to serial production.
- Improve Project Productivity and Performance. \
- Work with production/operations management to develop training matrix for new product launch prior to serial production.
- Deliver project on time and in budget.
- Improve communication and collaboration.
We offer competitive pay commensurate with experience. All full-time employees are eligible for benefits including health insurance (medical and dental), life insurance, paid time off, 401(k) and more. As a part of our great culture we offer opportunities for career development, continued education, leadership opportunities and fun! Shannon, MS offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical insurance, life insurance, paid time off, 401(k) and more. As a part of our great culture we offer opportunities for career development, continued education, leadership opportunities and fun!
· Dental insurance
· Health insurance
· Paid time off
· Tuition reimbursement
· Vision insurance