GRAMMER?is specialized in developing and manufacturing components and systems for car interiors as well as driver and passenger seats for off-road vehicles, trucks, buses, and trains.
As a global partner to the vehicle manufacturing industry we are represented around the world by our two divisions, Automotive and Commercial Vehicles. Our employees are constantly engaged in developing and producing innovative, flexible solutions to meet challenges in today’s competitive global market. GRAMMER can be found on four continents with more than 50 production, distribution and logistics sites in 20 countries.
Grammer is a leading North American full service automotive supplier of highly engineered thermoplastic components and assemblies for interiors and air and fluid management systems.
Grammer?is looking for a?Process Technician at our?Fayetteville,TN?location. These positions are needed for 2nd and 3rd shifts.
The Process Technician will be responsible for the hands-on operation of automated blow/injection molding equipment.
- Diagnose and correct machine, tooling, and secondary equipment problems
- Make adjustments and repairs to blow/injection molding machines and related secondary equipment to correct or improve the production process
- Start and stop all machines, clear jam ups, and restart all machines
- Perform lock out/tag out when necessary
- Ensure good parts are being produced, reduce waste and minimize errors
- Measure and document weights and wall thickness
- Monitor and perform necessary setting adjustments, and record all changes
- Verify machine cycle times
- Follow safety procedures and company policies for equipment operation and identify and report unsafe operations immediately
- Recommend improvements to enhance operational efficiency and safety
- Pursue and contribute toward the goal of cost reduction
- Commitment to the process of continuous improvement
- All other duties as assigned
- Regularly stand/walk up to 8 hours at a time.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Work overtime as necessary, based on production needs/demands.
- Previous experience in blow molding required.
- Automotive experience preferred.
- Team Oriented, self motivated and flexible as it comes to job assignments
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Dental & Vision insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- High school or equivalent (Required)