GRAMMER is specialized in developing and manufacturing components and systems for car interiors as well as driver and passenger seats for off-road vehicles, trucks, buses, and trains.
As a global partner to the vehicle manufacturing industry we are represented around the world by our two divisions, Automotive and Commercial Vehicles. Our employees are constantly engaged in developing and producing innovative, flexible solutions to meet challenges in today’s competitive global market. GRAMMER can be found on four continents with more than 50 production, distribution and logistics sites in 20 countries.
GRAMMER is a leading North American full service automotive supplier of highly engineered thermoplastic components and assemblies for interiors and air and fluid management systems.
Here at GRAMMER, we foster a culture that embraces our Grammer CODE: Collaborate in an inclusive environment, Openness in communication and ideas, Drive for results with energy and Empower yourself and others by taking ownership of decisions and actions.
What we are looking for:
Grammer is looking for a Plant Controller to join our team in Dephos, OH The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a team environment. This individual will have an opportunity to make lasting and positive changes in our team!
What you will be doing:
- Organization of the planning process - strategical planning, mid-term planning, annual planning (budget)-forecast.
- Consolidation/verifying of the single operational budgets, and ensure, that the given objectives will be reached.
- Prepare the budget and mid-term planning (together with the responsible managers)
· Cost Planning
- Appraisal and verifying of the cost rates for the calculation
- Setting of the cost budgets for cost center/cost type/orders
· Results Analysis
- Creation of commented cost-/revenue variance analysis including measures defined and tracked for all important financial issues (i.e. contribution margin; personnel expenses; other operation expenses; working capital)
- Hold monthly meetings about the plant results with the responsible persons
- Verifying the data
· Product-Cost Controlling
- Responsible for the product costing (in collaboration with the Product-Cost Accountant of the product division)
- Check and analysis of product costs; initiation of measures for cost reductions
· Invest Controlling
- To plan and control the investments including preparation of investment appraisals before and after the investments was made
· Preparation of Make or Buy Calculations
· Responsible for the local cost accounting
· Controlling of the local target agreement process
- Planning; controlling; checking; reporting
· Coordination of all local reporting activities - including HR, Logistics, Quality, Production, Accounting
· Preparation of "Controlling Reports"
· Hold trainings on economical topics for local staff
· Giving support to the local accounting manager regarding cash planning
· Ensure a regular survey of the opportunities/threats - to make it available for the respective committee (prepare/ensure reporting, initiate measures)
What you will bring along:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance.
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
· Automotive industry experience.
What we can provide you:
· Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
· Tuition reimbursement programs
· 401(k) match
· Robust EAP services
· Developmental opportunities
· Much more
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: PDX_GA_D17F93B0-6DF1-442B-BB06-D21F05003D9B