Grammer is looking for an Accountant to join our team in Delphos, OH. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a team environment. This individual will have an opportunity to make lasting and positive changes in our team!
GRAMMER is specialized in developing and manufacturing components and systems for car interiors as well as driver and passenger seats for off-road vehicles, trucks, buses, and trains.
As a global partner to the vehicle manufacturing industry, we are represented around the world by our two divisions, Automotive and Commercial Vehicles. Our employees are constantly engaged in developing and producing innovative, flexible solutions to meet challenges in today’s competitive global market. GRAMMER can be found on four continents with more than 50 production, distribution and logistics sites in 20 countries.
GRAMMER is a leading North American full service automotive supplier of highly engineered thermoplastic components and assemblies for interiors and air and fluid management systems.
Here at GRAMMER, we foster a culture that embraces our Grammer CODE: Collaborate in an inclusive environment, Openness in communication and ideas,
What you will be doing:
- The Accounts Payable entering process of stock inventory payables
- Maintain and monitor purchase price variance log for inventory payables
- Assist with the preparation of weekly financial reports
- Assist with the monthly and annual closing process
- Assist with the preparation of monthly KPI reports
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Prepare monthly journal entries
- Help manage and prepare data for external audits including annual physical inventory.
- Daily Bill of Lading reviews
- Assist in providing support to the corporate office for non-production invoicing
- Manage Record Retention
- Complete special projects and other duties as assigned
What you will bring along:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Business
- 2+ years of recent and relevant accounting and general ledger experience
- Organized and detail oriented with ability to meet deadlines and ensure accuracy of deliverables
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and leadership skills
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must have strong work ethic and be a team player
- Knowledge of AS400 and SAP software applications is preferred
As a new member of the Grammer Team, you will receive a competitive compensation package including benefits such as:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- 401(k) match
- Robust EAP services
- Developmental opportunities
- Much more!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: PDX_GA_3A0418B8-8060-497F-B96E-6D2B7C29036E