GRAMMER is specialized in developing and manufacturing components and systems for car interiors as well as driver and passenger seats for off-road vehicles, trucks, buses, and trains.
As a global partner to the vehicle manufacturing industry, we are represented around the world by our two divisions, Automotive and Commercial Vehicles. Our employees are constantly engaged in developing and producing innovative, flexible solutions to meet challenges in today’s competitive global market. GRAMMER can be found on four continents with more than 50 production, distribution and logistics sites in 20 countries.
GRAMMER is a leading North American full service automotive supplier of highly engineered thermoplastic components and assemblies for interiors and air and fluid management systems.
Here at GRAMMER, we foster a culture that embraces our Grammer CODE: Collaborate in an inclusive environment, Openness in communication and ideas, Drive for results with energy and empower yourself and others by taking ownership of decisions and actions.
What we are looking for:
Grammer is looking for an MP&L Analyst to join our location in Delphos, OH. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a team environment. This individual will have an opportunity to make lasting and positive changes in our team!
What you will be doing:
The position is responsible for efficient and accurate receipt and fulfillment of production orders and shipments to meet required customer expectations.
· Analyze customer requirements, inventory levels, and assesses ability to ship to customer requirements.
· Prepare and print daily load sheets, analyzing inventory and ensuring material is ready to ship to support customer requirements.
· Responsible for accurately & timely responding to on-line customer’s supply chain systems.
· Responsible for maintaining, monitoring and reacting to customer delivery ratings
· Monitor all miscellaneous shipping paperwork.
· Interface with customers to manage and reconcile all issues related to shipping and receiving of end items.
· Illustrate a dedication to meeting internal and external customer requirements, responding to all customer requests promptly and thoroughly.
· Effectively and timely communicates with management on any customer shipment issues that may arise.
· Perform inventory cycle counts and assists in inventory discrepancies.
· Participate in plant physical inventory as required.
· Must be a self-starter able to work without close supervision, understanding what needs to be done, and taking the required actions.
· Attain a level of product/commodity knowledge and to attain a level of awareness of supplier operations as they pertain to the company.
· Adhere to all safety, health and environmental procedures, policies and practices such as; utilizing personal protective equipment and proper attire in keeping with safety standards.
· Comply with all ISO/TS 16949 & ISO-14001 procedures and work instructions related to job description.
· Perform additional functions as required
What you will bring along:
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
· Ability to work in a team-oriented environment that allows for individual differences and provides for individual growth.
· Ability to identify urgent or emerging problems, develop alternative corrective actions and engage appropriate colleagues in the timely implementation of corrective actions.
· Knowledge of automotive processes (EDI, PPAP, etc.).
· Understanding of manufacturing processes and bills of material.
· Experience with MRP and scheduling systems (MAPICS a plus).
· Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
· Strong analytical & mathematical skills.
· Professional verbal and written communication skills.
What will set you apart:
· One (1) year or more experience in a complex Tier 1 or Tier 1 Automotive OEM parts production facility.
· Inventory control experience.
· Knowledge of Future 3/MAPICS or similar systems.
What we can provide you:
· Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage on day 1
· Tuition reimbursement programs
· Generous 401(k) match
· Robust EAP services
· Individualized developmental opportunities
· Much more!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: PDX_GA_30E51EB3-1E88-416D-91AC-7D5490457618