GRAMMER is specialized in developing and manufacturing components and systems for car interiors as well as driver and passenger seats for offroad vehicles, trucks, buses, and trains.
As a global partner to the vehicle manufacturing industry, we are represented around the world by our two divisions, Automotive and Commercial Vehicles. Our employees are constantly engaged in developing and producing innovative, flexible solutions to meet challenges in today’s competitive global market. GRAMMER can be found on four continents with more than 50 production, distribution, and logistics sites in 20 countries.
Grammer/Toledo Molding & Die, Inc. is a full-service automotive plastics supplier with multiple locations, has an immediate opening for a Mold Changer?at its Bowling Green, OH facility.
- Duties include daily mold changes, including mold and head tooling on blow molding presses
- Set-up, monitor and adjust machine processes
- Assist with mold and equipment preventive maintenance.
- Previous mold change and/or maintenance exp. required. $20.00/hour.
- This position has opportunities for overtime.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Dental & Vision insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8-hour shift
- Night shift
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: PDX_GU_EA81BA67-4BD5-482A-93F1-801D738F3BC7