Grammer is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join our team at our in Fayetteville, TN. location. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a team environment and have an opportunity to make lasting and positive changes in our Americas Team!
GRAMMER is a leading North American full service automotive supplier of highly engineered thermoplastic components and assemblies for interiors and air and fluid management systems. GRAMMER is specialized in developing and manufacturing components and systems for car interiors as well as driver and passenger seats for off-road vehicles, trucks, buses, and trains.
As a global partner to the vehicle manufacturing industry we are represented around the world by our two divisions, Automotive and Commercial Vehicles. Our employees are constantly engaged in developing and producing innovative, flexible solutions to meet challenges in today’s competitive global market. GRAMMER can be found on four continents with more than 50 production, distribution and logistics sites in 20 countries.
Here at GRAMMER, we foster a culture that embraces our Grammer CODE: Collaborate in an inclusive environment, Openness in communication and ideas, Drive for results with energy and Empower yourself and others by taking ownership of decisions and actions.
As a new member of the Grammer Team, you will receive a competitive compensation package including benefits such as:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- 401(k) match
- Robust EAP services
- Developmental opportunities
- Much more!
The Manufacturing Engineer role is responsible for:
- Support and maintain project time line
- Participate in identifying open items issues
- Review mold and secondary fixture design and make recommendations
- Develop workflow, effective layout and optimize processes
- Evaluate and implement process/product improvement
- Assist with training of both technical and production in processing standards
- Develops short and long term strategy to support customer requirements
- Supports plant safety rules, UAW contract, procedures and standards
What you will need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Automotive industry experience
- Injection molding experience required, blow molding a plus