GRAMMER?is specialized in developing and manufacturing components and systems for car interiors as well as driver and passenger seats for off-road vehicles, trucks, buses, and trains.
As a global partner to the vehicle manufacturing industry we are represented around the world by our two divisions, Automotive and Commercial Vehicles. Our employees are constantly engaged in developing and producing innovative, flexible solutions to meet challenges in today’s competitive global market. GRAMMER can be found on four continents with more than 50 production, distribution and logistics sites in 20 countries.
Grammer is a leading North American full service automotive supplier of highly engineered thermoplastic components and assemblies for interiors and air and fluid management systems.
Grammer?is looking for a?Maintenance Technician?at our?Fayetteville,TN?location.
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of manufacturing and facilities maintenance, *preferably in automotive parts but not required
- Must have basic and hands-on experience with troubleshooting and repair in the following areas:
- electrical/electronic systems
- Perform preventive maintenance and repairs
- Operate material handling equipment, machinery and powered equipment
- Must follow Lock Tag Try
Must be able to work 1st and/or 2nd shift
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $23.00 per hour
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Dental & Vision insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- High school or equivalent (Required)