Grammer specializes in developing and manufacturing components and systems for car interiors as well as driver and passenger seats for off-road vehicles, trucks, buses, and trains.
As a global partner in the vehicle manufacturing industry, we are represented around the world by our two divisions, Automotive, and commercial vehicles. Our employees are constantly engaged in developing and producing innovative, flexible solutions to meet the challenges of today's competitive global market. Grammer can be found on four continents with more than 50 production, distribution, and logistics sites in 20 countries.
Grammer is a leading North American full-service automotive supplier of highly engineered thermoplastic components and assemblies for interiors and air and fluid management systems.
Here at GRAMMER, we foster a culture that embraces our GRAMMER code: Collaborate in an inclusive environment, openness in communication and ideas, Drive for results with energy, and Empower yourself and others by taking ownership of decisions and actions.
To provide leadership to the shift maintenance crew and offer support in technical areas.
- Provide leadership and hands-on technical support to maintenance technicians and the production floor.
- Leads group in downtime reduction efforts
- Auditing maintenance systems
- Maintain effective communication with production supervision and linking maintenance shifts, regarding equipment status, temporary repairs, and planned equipment repairs.
- Effectively manage major equipment outages and notify the next level of management in a timely manner.
- Support and enforce company policies.
- Achieve 100% scheduled accomplishments of PM's issued.
- All other duties assigned.
Desire Experience and Training:
- 5 years of maintenance in a manufacturing setting.
- Hands-on experience with troubleshooting repair: electrical/electronic systems. pneumatics, PM, and demonstrated skills with power tools, welding, and measuring equipment.
- Strong background in hydraulic repair and troubleshooting.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Certified Electrition (preferred)
- Basic experience in programming/ Troubleshooting A-B PLC controlled systems. (Training certificate preferred)
- The position also requires documentation, corrective action planning, cost-saving measures, and basic computer skills.
- Experience working and reporting in maintenance tracking software.
- Manufacturing/Engineering certification degree (preferred)
- Injection Molding Equipment repair (preferred)
- Blow Molding Equipment repair (preferred)
- Air leak equipment repair/ troubleshooting (preferred)