Journeyman Die Maker
GRAMMER is specialized in developing and manufacturing components and systems for car interiors as well as driver and passenger seats for off road vehicles, trucks, buses, and trains.
As a global partner to the vehicle manufacturing industry, we are represented around the world by our two divisions, Automotive and Commercial Vehicles. Our employees are constantly engaged in developing and producing innovative, flexible solutions to meet challenges in today’s competitive global market. GRAMMER can be found on four continents with more than 50 production, distribution and logistics sites in 20 countries.
We are now hiring a full-time Journeyman Die Maker at our Toledo, Laskey facility.
$25.00/hour to start.
Positions available for 1st (7am - 3pm) and 2nd (3pm -11pm) shifts.
- Assemble and disassemble blow and Injection molds requiring repairs
- Interface with design staff
- Fitting of all mold components associated with molds
- Able to run grinders, mills etc.
- Manage build process and lead tool builds through machining centers
- Analyze molds to determine what repairs are required
- Responsible for all fitting of mold components.
- Attend mold samples at manufacturing plants
- Fork lift experience 2 years
- High school diploma required
- Must have strong work ethics
- Must be well organized and a self-starter
- Must be able to follow standard filing procedures
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem solving skills, basic accounting principles knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and take direction/instructions
- Ability to interact with co-workers in a professional manner
- Journeyman card or proof of equivalent
- Experience working on Injection and/or Blow molds.
- Blue print reading
- Willingness to work overtime and weekends if required.
- No employee premium for the High Deductible Health Plan
- Traditional PPO plan available
- Dental and Vision insurance
- paid vacation
- 401(k) plan with company match
- life insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $25.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Loading . . .
Job Reference #: PDX_GU_21804202-F404-4DC4-AB88-DEAB07C4B388