Assembly / Production Operator
GRAMMER?is specialized in developing and manufacturing components and systems for car interiors as well as driver and passenger seats for off road vehicles, trucks, buses, and trains.
As a global partner to the vehicle manufacturing industry, we are represented around the world by our two divisions, Automotive and Commercial Vehicles. Our employees are constantly engaged in developing and producing innovative, flexible solutions to meet challenges in today’s competitive global market. GRAMMER can be found on four continents with more than 50 production, distribution and logistics sites in 20 countries.
We are now hiring a full-time?Production Operators?at our Delphos, Ohio facility. Pay for this position is:
- $17.00/hour to start, shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Positions primarily available on 2nd (3pm-11pm) and 3rd (11pm-7am) shifts
- Limited 1st shift availability
- Previous factory experience preferred but not required
We are willing to train employees who will show up for work and are willing to learn new skills in a safe, stable work environment.
Positions require employees to stand and walk throughout the shift and carry up to 20 pounds on a repetitive basis. Must be able to read and follow written instructions and perform basic math calculations.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Required)